Google
This That And Frog Hair2

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Have you ever seen this banner?


Today I am pondering this Blog Explosion and Blog Soldiers, I love looking at new blogs. I surf blogs on both of them. I have put up a few banners and have never viewed my banners on either of them.
I know I get hits from both sites. No one from either site ever takes time to read or look over my blog that I can tell. So I must be doing something quite wrong when I take time to read the blogs and comment even.
Actually I enjoy making banners for my jokes to hide links in. Anyone with some new banner sites send the link please.


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?