Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Rosie O'Donnell Speaks For Women Again

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell Speaks For Women Again



I wanted a pleasant start to this post as it gets ugly in my mind. My friend
Gayle alerted me to this through an email.

So I am going to post the youtube clip and some links. Just in case these idiots don't speak for you you can tell ABC what you think.
I have watched the view a few times. I was outraged by several different topics of the View and sent them my opinion several years back. I informed them then and I again informed them, today that this bunch of boat achors do not speak for me or most American women I know.
They do not represent the values and morales that My husband and myself reared our daughters with.

Rosie O'donald is entitle to her opinion. Our soldiers are dying so that she can have that right. However she crossed a very big line with her comments i.e.

"Radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America where we have separation of church and state," O'Donnell said.

O'Donnell was saying there is no difference between the radical Muslims who kill in the name of Allah and Bible believing Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus.

The link to contact ABC and tell them what you think is here HERE

Oh and the clip is the ugly part when you actually look at that sub human female spewing her great thoughts to millions including our enemy.

What she don't seem to get is True believers in Jesus do not strap bombs onto their children and allow them to die. Christians practice, love, charity, patience. They have faith and hope.
However being a Christian does not mean sitting back and turning the other cheek. The Bible also mentions if you don't stand up for Christ and recogonize him before men he will deny you before the father.

Rosie O'Donnell is out of her mind!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Rosie O'Donnell Speaks For Women Again
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?