Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Check out The thoughts of others

Friday, January 12, 2007

Check out The thoughts of others

Some of my friends are talking about different things. I am not going to talk or rant on anything political. I will tell you there are some great an informitive blogs around.
I was thinking about all the stupid things I hear in the media everyday. What amazes me is how many people actually believe these overpaid idiots that can almost read, as they spew their agenda.
Arrrggg.
So lets talk about blogs to read. Track backs are everywhere Check some of them out Angel and Butch have open track back. Gayle has Fractured Friday today.
Then there are

And so many other great blogs out there. Surf em and see.

Labels:

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Check out The thoughts of others
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?