Google
This That And Frog Hair2: To the blogging world and My Buddies

Friday, January 19, 2007

To the blogging world and My Buddies

Hi all sorry there haven't been any giggles.
We are among the 10,000s without power in Oklahoma.
Without power!!
We are using a generator. Country way's yall know em. Well everyone but those that had handouts from old Uncle Sugar after a windstorm.
Anyways I snapped some pics of the ice storm close up. I like to think this is my yard after, It was turned to crystal. All is well in our world. We are warm have water and the trusty generator. Telephone comes and goes. The world is still a bit ice covered. Another storm on the way.


The most amazing thing during this has been listening to the interviews with folks by the news media.
Gee are there truely that many candy -asses in the world. Several people actually stated it felt like the end of the world.
Please who ever you are and you know who you are go back to the land of prune-pickers. We did not ask you to move to Oklahoma.
Mr. Will Rogers said it best. Its Oklahoma if you don't like the weather wait a few minutes it will change.






|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: To the blogging world and My Buddies
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?