Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Angel Food Ministries

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Angel Food Ministries

Because I believe in Angels this stays up towards the top for seveal days also.



I have to share this with everone that wonders through here. Junebugg_posted_this
this and it's worth sharing. I talked with a friend the other night that works with the handicapped and mentally impaired. He was telling me about this organization. He told me that its really nice and they help anyone.

If you know anyone that might have need of this encourage them to contact the local organization or church that has the Angel Food Ministries.
For more details visit Junebugg.
As always pass this along to others. don't forget to visit Junebugg for a dose of life as a woman.

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Angel Food Ministries
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?