Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Response to

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Response to

To Brad Brain:



Brad Felt the need for




on one of my posts. ItsYourBirthday
This is what he had to say & my comment to him.

Thanks for the autoplay bullshit! Really, exactly what I want to hear on possibly the shittiest blog I've ever seen. Well fucking done.

Poor unhappy Brad. I shall double check your site name and make sure happy people avoid it. Okay?

Edited By Siteowner
Brad Homepage 11.18.06 - 12:57 am #




Funny how some folks can't even take a blessing without getting their panties in a wad.
Oh and Brad's Brain in the future before entering this site please see.
ReferToThis Post

UpDate After thinking it over. Any Brave Souls out there visit Brad and leave him a nice comment. Under annon. of course.



|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Response to
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?