Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Chritmas Tag.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chritmas Tag.



I have just been tagged, by Tina.! She is an event virgin to blogging (Just kidding) You can find Tina here SomewhereInNowhere.

Ok this is how it works. The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Ok everybody.

My Christmas Wishes:

1. For everybody, family and in-laws outlaws , to get along and be happy in their lives, and not meddle in the lives of the adult kids..
2. For enough (see the poem.) A little homework for some.
3. For a white Christmas this wish hits about every 5-7 years.

My Christmas Don't Wants

1. NO MORE JUNK..I am sick of junk. I hate dusting cleaning junk and such.
2. I don't want to hear anymore crap from people with fame telling everyone how I FEEL.
3. No more critters. Thats right I don't want any more critters dumped on me or my property or within a mile of me. Call me a grinch I dare you too.

Tagged: Beth Gayle KC Butch Diane
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Chritmas Tag.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?