Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Blog Chatter

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blog Chatter

Update:Oh Dear Oh my I am slippin' Angel has this and its very improtant
Thanks again Soldiers OpenTrackback Weekend



Open Trackback Weekend #29 AtButches"Blog
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Please feel free to leave a post and I'll be sure to send a trackback your way.

Let me intorduce you to the new kid in my blog roll you will find him hiding at
My Lounge.









LittleRedFox has this up, A Conservative's Pledge To A Crazy Ass Liberal. Personally I am glad she is dealing with this topic. I am too lazy too.

Ms.
Peace Moonbeam had a delightful Thanksgiving her ole' pal is home from gitmo. Welcome home scooter.

Conservative Beach Girl beach girl is not at the beach.
Freedom Gunz's Ebyjo as well as Oges'View are discussing what today is.
Beth says
Send a Thank-You to Our Troops .

AmericanAndProudOf it has a video posted worth a giggle.

Or if you need a giggle visit:Lollygaggin, Wasted Days Wasted Nights or ABFreedoms' iron troubles.

Many many bloggers have something to say and discuss. I don't feel like delving into the sorry political mudpit this soon after a day of thanks.


|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Blog Chatter
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?