Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Blog Friends Talking Today

Friday, December 01, 2006

Blog Friends Talking Today




Grab a



Sit down and
enjoy what everyone
is talking about.



Liberally Conserative has
This on FairTax Blogburst

The DumbOx has This Coalition on War on War on Christmas? Huh?

KC has her CHRISTmas Greetings posted

Mac is discussing a menu being debated at the huffington post.

Beth has lots to say today.

Gayle has Fractured Friday going today.
Butch has open Track Backs today.
It appears that Gunz is have puter problems (I feel your pain brother)

My Blog Buddy Mike has several posts up that he and I have discussed. Oh and through a test on his site I found out I am not a witch I am a Mormon.
MsPeaceMoonbeam and Scooter of course are protesting Wal-Mart.
There are many great bloggers out there with lots of interesting things they are talking about.
The City Troll (SOMEBODY STEAL HIS MUSIC I want to put it on my blog)
Tell everyone Merry Christmas before you leave their blog.
No hidden links.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Blog Friends Talking Today
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?