Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Remember Me

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Remember Me

The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is.

I made another U.S. Armed Forces video. I figured it was about time. =)


ATTENTION! I apologize for any inconvenience, but I have been receiving way too many negative comments and people arguing with and insulting each other in comments on this video. After a lot of hard thought, I have decided to disable comments on my video. I may or may not turn them back on again, we'll have to see. Again, I'm sorry, but you can thank the people who decided to turn this into a debate forum. Thank you for your time, and I apologize again to those of you who didn't do anything wrong.
Thanks,
Lizzie Palmer
Views: 9,646,282 Comments: 5959 Favorited: 5419 times

Labels:

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Remember Me
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?