Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Random Thoughts, from the frog pond

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Random Thoughts, from the frog pond


Random Thoughts, from the frog pond

I was sitting here watching/listening to the news. I recall a time that I wasn't as much of a news buff as I am now. However while listening to the headlines of the day. I mused this. These people that are bringing us the news of the day deserves some sort of award.

Thought #1 lets come up with blogger news publication awards.




The Rainbow Award:. This would go to the most positive albeit not true news publication..






The Spinning nut: Would go to the outlet that works very hard for our demise.



The Steaming pile of b.s:
This would have to go to whomever
has managed to paint Bush in the worse light.






The Flying Pig: The news outlet that has
painted our Fighting men and women in the worst light.





The Stinker: The most blantant of lies.








Thought #2 Sub cats. This is where I need thoughts, from others.
Should it be reporters? photographers? politicians? Who would we choose as presenters.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Random Thoughts, from the frog pond
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?