Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Web Surfing

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Web Surfing

While looking through files of OldBlueJacket/ I found this. So I thought I would give a little acknowledgement here. He has many flash movies and something for everyone. Well maybe not people that don't like being blessed but the rest of us will enjoy his site/

Since I'm prohibited from showing my Flash movie "America, Why I love Her" creation (because the Azbill family, who own the rights, do not like my conservative political views), I passed the Flash file off to a colleague, who shares my interests in webdesign, computer graphics, and a side hobby of old ghost town exploring. He is sort of a desert rat, a humorous middle of the road live-and-let-live type.
He has reworked the original file and put it up on his own web site (his first). I must say that he has done a magnificent job with it. He has mastered the software to build these clips in a relatively short time span. He designed the site, and I helped him with the layout and ISP hosting.
To visit his site
Click Here.
Webmaster

http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Web Surfing
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?