Google
This That And Frog Hair2: The Bunny

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Bunny

One afternoon while doing some work in the
Garden I noticed my dog dragging something under
The fence. Upon inspection, to my dismay, I realized
It was the next door neighbors' daughter's rabbit.
For years I had watch her come home from school
And head straight out to its cage, free it and
Play with it in the garden. I knew today would
Be no different and fearing for our dog, I had
To think fast.

The rabbit was quite dirty, as if it had put
Up quite a struggle, so I washed it off with
The hose, combed it with the dog brush and blew
It dry with the leaf blower. Upon finishing its
Grooming, I jumped the fence and replaced it
Back in its cage hoping its death would be written
Off as "natural causes". Within the hour, the
Neighbor's car pulled in and out popped the little
Girl, and as usual she headed straight for the
Cage. Only this time she stopped about six feet
Away and screamed
"DDDDDAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Her father, panic stricken, stood looking at
The cage. Being the good neighbor that I am,
I rushed to fence and asked if there was anything
I could do.

Her father less than calmly blurted, "What
Kind of sick individual would dig up a little
girl's dead rabbit and put it back in it's cage?"
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: The Bunny
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?