Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Mushings on a cloudy Sunday Morning.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mushings on a cloudy Sunday Morning.

MusingsOfSarahCain Found this on B.S. Its interesting. Take a quick peek.

Our Soldiers
Saturday, August 26, 2006, 12:20 PM - Politics
I got this email from my brother today - he is off to Iraq soon. Please read it with sincerity.

Sarah
-------------------------------

Your alarm goes off, you hit the snooze and sleep
for another 10 minutes.

He stays up for days on end.
_________


This Morning DoodleBug, our grand daughter seems to be recovering very nicely from strep throat. She jumped up a moment ago. And began yelling everyone pray for the Flag today. Please pray for the flag its important. She has no reason for us. She is only 4.
She says everyone should be praying for the flag today. Tell everyone a 4 year old wants you to pray for the flag today.

Yesterday was the reuinon with our family and the lost duck occurred. C.G. and G.I. Man seemed to hit it off very well. Tons of questions were answered and more will follow I am sure. I will be posting a couple of pics. The question of why can never be answered by us.

A day to tidy up. That is a long and grueling process for me. What used to take a few minutes has started taking days. I have been overun by dust bunnies and clutter. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Both I which I detest.

I am attempting to put this next round of medical testing out of my mind. The Neuro guy told me that this is one of the most painful and worst test that one can take. Yuk.... At least he seems honest about that. Not like the others doing tests that told me this will only be uncomfortable. There is a big leap between pain and uncomfortable. So far I have not located uncomfortable.




Lost Duck, Conserative Girl and Cookie Bill
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Mushings on a cloudy Sunday Morning.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?