Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Huh?????

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Huh?????

Okay someone help the aged here this is in Halo scan tell me what the heck he is talking about.

"You give a bad first impression man..Calling every guy that visit your site is rude:pRagnar Homepage 08.24.06 - 4:21 pm # "

Thanks June but I haven't a clue what he is talking about. Wow I am slow I reckon.

Junebugg left this: How do you like your new digs, and whats up with some of the last comments. It seems that you've gained a few followers who disagree with everything.Don't worry Darlin', I still love ya.Junebugg Homepage 08.24.06 - 5:31 pm #
Sidebar pstt.
June bugg I love the new digs. Cleaner dont' you think? Halo scan is fun also.

Okay back to the question at hand.
Can someone tell me what this guy is talking about?????? I tracked back to his blog and he is bitching about big blogs. I know he isn't talking about the 3 of us. Hey err guys have I called you rude. I didn't mean to.


this is just me musing/playing
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Huh?????
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?