Google
This That And Frog Hair2: This uns Fer the Gurls

Thursday, August 24, 2006

This uns Fer the Gurls

Ladies this uns fer ya ya know who ya are and I am hoping a little eye candy will lift ya spirits and give ya a giggle or two. June Suzie uhhhh well ladies I wont' mention anymore names.
Guys this aint exactly what you wanta see. So just scoll on through.

Signs in too many kitchens...

Kitchen closed - - this chick has had it!

Martha Stewart doesn't live here!!

I'm creative; you can't expect me to be neat too!

So this isn't Home Sweet Home... Adjust!

Ring Bell for Maid Service...If no answer do it yourself!

I clean house every other day.... Today is the other
day!

If you write in the dust, please don't date it!

I would cook dinner but I can't find the can opener!

My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it!

A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life.

COOK CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.

If you don't like my standards of cooking ... lower
your standards.

You may touch the dust in this house ... but please
don't write in it!

Apology ... Although you'll find our house a mess, Come
in, sit down, converse. It doesn't always look like this:
Some days it's even worse.

A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen
is delirious.

If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves
for they shall never cease to be amused.

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

Help keep the kitchen clean - eat out.

Countless number of people have eaten
in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.

My next house will have no kitchen --- just vending
machines.

Gardening forever . . . Housework, never!

Dull women have immaculate houses.








Okay guys i warned ya and your still here.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: This uns Fer the Gurls
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?