Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Pre-News Roundup

Friday, August 18, 2006

Pre-News Roundup

I was about to start my Wierd News Round up. Low and behold the judge has another article about him here

Filipino 'dwarf' judge loses case
Last Updated: Friday, 18 August 2006, 01:57 GMT 02:57 UK
A Philippines judge who said he consulted imaginary mystic dwarves has failed to convince the Supreme Court to allow him to keep his job.

I have mentioned him in wierd news and he actually contacted me. Well someone say it was he contacted me.
I have emailed him an invitation again to write about himself. The other side of the coin you might say.
LastWeeks News on the judge.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Pre-News Roundup
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?