Google
This That And Frog Hair2: An Update

Monday, August 21, 2006

An Update

An Update to you-be-the-judge . I made a promise to this man to add info as it comes out. A promise is a promise. The puddin Rule.

I have discussed with him and another blogger briefly, about the possibility of him doing an interview with Jo of
Para Normal Experience.
Jo is working on a paranormal internet radio show at
www.bigdawgradio.com. I Certianly hope she can work it out that she can interview Judge Floro.
After thinking about this. I believe it wouldn't matter to me were I going before a judge that talked to imagineary friends and worshiped frogs as long as he, was honest, fair and went by the law.
I have personally known some judges that were far more out there than what Judge flore appears to be. I know from experience when the doors are closed and the blinds draw every one is human with human faults.

There is another space that wrote about this case that I thought worth mentioning
http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/06/lowering_the_ba.html .



Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. I am still learning computer (since very few judges here in the Philippines handle computer).
Since I just learned computer months ago, please FREELY EDIT this comment if it is too long). [It would be unfair and unjust to AIR MY SIDE to blogs via reply / comment on this 7 years case in few words]. [My email address is
judgefloro@yahoo.com
http://us.f555.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=judgefloro@yahoo.com;
I reside here in Alido, Malolos City, Bulacan, PHILIPPINES, ASIA].

May I add this newly prepared but rather long item that I will post in new blogs for editing ---
Sincerely,
Judge Floro



I WILL FILE (before the August 29 Deadline) MY 2nd APPEAL (based on NEWLY DISCOVERED EVIDENCE, LACK / OUSTING OF JURISDICTION, DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW::: SIMULTANEOUSLY, I WILL FILE SEPARATE TWIN DISBARMENT / ADMINISTRATIVE CASES (against a retired Philippine Supreme Court Chief Justice and Judicial and Bar Council Member – for preventing the Decision to be released in my case for 6+ years) + (against a next of kin and 20 years staff of an incumbent Supreme Court Justice for fraudulently asking me to conduct SPANISH CARD READING for 3 hours in the 2nd most sacred tabernacle of the Temple of Justice – THE SUPREME COURT CONFERENCE HALL – to enthrone by psychic phenomena on December 9, 2006 the 22nd Chief Justice, via the mediation of these 3 Mystic Dwarves – witnessed by 5+ Supreme Court Security Guards and my aide). I WILL ALSO FILE THE DISQUALIFICATION CASE AGAINST 5 INCUMBENT S.C. JUSTICES, plus, I STUDY THE LEGAL POSSIBILITY of FILING IMPEACHMENT CASE AGAINST 2 PONENTES /3 Justices for REFUSING TO DECIDE MY CASE WITHIN THE CONSTITUTIONAL 2 year period from submission of my case on April 2001).

The Philippine Star 08/19/2006

http://www.philstar.com/philstar/NEWS200608196303.htm

I Did edit out some of the news articles on this, to shorten it.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: An Update
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?