Google
This That And Frog Hair2: The Boobie Wars

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Boobie Wars

Apparently I have missed this one the Boobie_Wars or Boobie_Bloggin. . Wow are ladies hoppin mad over this. Using Sex to promote your blog.... Hmmmmmmm. this is interesting. I don't give a whit about most pictures of the bloggers. I figure posting a picture is the owner's business.

I personally don't need to pimp myself for blog traffic. EEEwwwwwweeee. If some bonehead os drooling over my pic then errrr that bonehead may be doing something else and I would rather not know.
However some of the War seems to be over pics of some Females with Clinton. Each to their own. I personally would not pee on him if he were on fire. The rest of the research on the boobie war can be found here.

I hate pictures of myself. I don't think of a camera as my friend unless I am the one taking the pictures. The older I get the less I like having my pic snapped. Time marches on. Mirrows and cameras tend to remind me of this. To those that love me, they think of me as beautiful. Thats what counts. To me I don't put a lot of stock in the outside of a package I want to know what is on the inside.

As for the packaging of a blog I look for the thoughts and bits and pices of the writers. Not their body parts.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: The Boobie Wars
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?