Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Puppies For Sale (Aaawwww)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Puppies For Sale (Aaawwww)


"Puppies For Sale"

A store owner was tacking a sign above his door that read, "Puppies For Sale". Signs like that have a way of attracting children, and sure enough, a little boy appeared under the sign. "How much are you going to sell the puppies for?" he asked. The store owner answered, "Anywhere from $30 to $50."

The little boy reached into his pocket and pulled out some change. "I have $2.37," he said. "Can I please look at them?" The store owner smiled and whistled. Out of the nearby kennel came Lady who ran down the aisle of the store, followed by 5 tiny balls of fur. One puppy was lagging behind.

Immediately, the little boy singled out the lagging, limping, puppy and said, "What's wrong with that little dog?" The store owner explained that the Vet had examined the puppy and discovered that it did not have a hip socket. It would always limp, it would always be lame.
"


The little boy became excited. "That's the puppy I want to buy."
The store owner siad, "No, you don't want to buy that little dog, if you really want him, I'll give him to you."

The little boy got very upset. He looked straight into the store
owner's eye and pointing his finger said, "I don't want you to give him to me. That little dog is worth as much as the other dogs and I'll pay full price. I'll give you $2.37 now and 50 cents a week until I have him paid for."

The store owner countered, "You really don't want to buy this
little dog, son. He's never going to be able to run and jump
and play with you like the other puppies.
At this, the little boy reached down and rolled up his pant leg
to reveal a badly twisted and crippled left leg, supported by a
metal brace. He looked up at the store owner and said, "Well,
I don't run so well myself and the puppy will need someone who
understands. "
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Puppies For Sale (Aaawwww)
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?