Google
This That And Frog Hair2: The Skinny on Click and Comment.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Skinny on Click and Comment.

Cat started click and comment Monday's I think its pretty cool. There is a widget thingy you will find on Cat's blog. I haven't yet put on my blog yet.
She has buttons to use on your site and use to remind folks to comment on others' blogs. I made a few buttons to use also. I have linked mine back to Cat if you want to use them de-link her if you wish.
Have fun and enjoy.
I have tried to remember to promote this because hey it's just good manners to let people know you stopped by.





|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: The Skinny on Click and Comment.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?