Google
This That And Frog Hair2: just not feeling the love

Sunday, October 08, 2006

just not feeling the love


My Dear friend, Patrick at Bornagain Redneck had posted on the Foley issue several times. Patrick posted this and the anti-gay green people came from everywhere. I am not sure exactly what got them going but I am not feeling any love there. I find Patrick to be a funny charming and lovable merry man. Even if he is confused and thinks Ms.
Peace Moonbeam could change his orintation. Everyone that knows Patrick, knows he can be found in Robin's Wood with the other merry men herding chickens and trapping possums.
Okay I threw in the possum thing to be funny.

I began reading the comments left on his blog. Oh my stars and sticks what has happened to the party of diversity? Where did tolorance go? For the liberal left to attack a homosexual male is beyond my comprehension. Is it a Fatwah on the merry men?


I am so very confused now. I have been told over and over the democrat party loved everyone and extended the hand of friendship to all. Looking at what these people, of live and let live group are writing, I have to pause and meditate on just what they are saying.
Time to go sit with Hippy frog, light some candles and torch the sage stick I have got to think about where the love went. Or maybe I will just consult Ms. Moonbeam and see if she can explain this to me. I just can't seem to get that lovin' feeling when I see all the ugly comments from self pro claimed democrats.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: just not feeling the love
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?