Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Jumbled Thoughts

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jumbled Thoughts


I started out my day stinging from the results of the elections. Who knew the GOP would take a lickin' like that? Duh everyone that pays attention to what the Republican's haven't done.
To cheer myself up I thought I would catch the gloat on CNN. whoohoo that did it.
Then the President was babbling that Rummy is stepping down. More of the same. Okay I get it already. Then reality set in. I think I need a drink. Another post menapausal screaming bansheeeeeeee. Sorry guys she is not my cup of tea. I hate being screamed at. Especially by someone that has had way to many party bongs. Isn't it bad enough that the scotch market may hit an all time high now that the gang is lining up with Teddy?

Then an Epiphany struck me, as I was calling on my friend, PeaceMoonbeam. Oh my stars and brooms sticks. The most horrible thing will happen. The price of herb will go up. The newly elected flower children, will hog it all. This couldn't come at a worse time. Once the tax cuts go the way of the buffaloe robes and beaver hats. Prices everywhere will raise like yeast bread.

As I see it these guys will probably lull everyone into thinking that leagalizing smoking herbs would be a way to help the economy and support taxes. Then the long range plan is to subsidize the growers and consumers. That never ending cycle that was created years ago. However there is an upside to this. The stalks could possibly be used to make future brooms sticks for the next president and her band of merry women to use.

I wonder if they will have flight school training?

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Jumbled Thoughts
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?