Google
This That And Frog Hair2: II AM A GHOUL THE DNC CREATED

Monday, November 06, 2006

II AM A GHOUL THE DNC CREATED


I am going to write a very un p.c. and very unpopular post this day. I was visiting blogs all over the place and following links back to others. Gee. I have decided I am a ghoul. The DEMOCRATS DROVE ME HERE!!!!!!!

I wanta see Saddam dangle from a rope. Yeppers I do. I want to see the joyful faces of his victims and their suriviors , as he does. I have never seen a real hangin' before. Will there be candy tossed in the streets? Like when the towers went down?
Or will this be a somber moment in time?

As Tuesday approaches everyone is weighing in on the timing of Saddam's trial verdict. Well if the democrats were correct Ramsey Clark would have timed it differently. Once again the DNC and the mindless minions of the party are talking about the same lame things. I for one am sick of the talking points chosen by the DNC. is there nothing good left in the world? Between the screams and finger waging bad jokes and just general tomfoolery. I can find nothing of substance. I don't know how we got here to this precise moment in time. Where if your represent the democrat party you are screaming a mantra with no substance.
There is a post at Gayle's that is exactly how I feel.WhyOneDemocratCrossesPartyLines. You go girls!!!!
Roxie expresses it better than I ever could.
I know several things about the Democrat party you have no answers and you scare the hell out of me. You treat me like I am stupid and never care to answer any question posed to you with substance. You manupliate the media. You use fear to try to scare up votes. Tell grandma that the Republican's will take away her Socaial Security. You tell the black that the Republicans are keeping them on the planatiation. You are trying to rewrite history. It was the Democrats that voted against the civil liberty laws. Hello.......... Course that is my public education talking.

Is, is what?

You blame everthing on a sitting president during a war, This war began long before Bush. Yet you neglect to mention that. I have also my own conclusion about Bush. Were he the idiot maniac you claim he would have dropped several nukes in the middle East and been done with it.

Saddam would not swing at the end of a rope, for my viewing pleasure.

Yes Sir I am a ghoul I am voting REPUBLICAN Tueday. You drove me to it. i escaped the reservation, massa and I will cast a vote for the other side.


|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: II AM A GHOUL THE DNC CREATED
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?