Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Visit

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Visit






My freind Patrick at Bornagain Redneck
has a new blog roll. Which I am going to plug without shame, guilt or transfats for those of you dieting.
CHECK_IT_OUT
I don't agree with everything Rudi is about. But he is a damn site better than anything else the cat has drug in.
I fear him less than any of the DEMONRATs or RINOs screaming at me at every chance.
No I haven't ranted in while. In fact I have taken a half a$$ed vacation from politics. Politics and the media has made me tired. My eyes are assaulted by the pictures of nancy, hillary and the gang. Its never ending bashing of President Bush. I would scream if it would do any good.
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Visit
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?