Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Speaking Frankly

Monday, August 21, 2006

Speaking Frankly

Suzie has a post up that is a must check out. Actually she has several very intersting posts.

Scotland Yard is announcing the charges on terrorist. Everywhere you look if you live in the real world and not some neverland. You will find headlines screaming at you. Granted that you have to sort through some of them. The gist if it is we are at war and yet we are allowing the enemy in our borders. We are allowing them the freedom to kill us.
Okay you hate President Bush for whatever reason. To me that doesn't matter a fig. No he isn't Ronald Ragean. No he isn't Clinton. He is who he is.
I have questions?
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?
DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE?
FREE TO WORSHIP WHATEVER YOU WORSHIP?
FREE TO SPEAK?
FREE JUST TO BE?

Stories trickle out of the Mioddle East involving young people being sentenced to death for many reasons. A young woman fought her rapist she was sentanced to death Two young men hanged for the crime of being gay.

Where are the Gay's and Lesbians that love to prance and scream? Why are they not screaming for justice for gay's in the Middle East?

Where are the Feminist? Why are they not screaming for women's rights in the middle East?

Sure its easy to Scream about Bush its easy to sit in your comfortable chair and say how you would do it. Well bub you ain't there to do it. If you were that damn good you would be sitting your ass in D.C. doing it.

Hell most of the folks I hear bitch and moan can't even be bothered to contact their reps and bitch to them. I hear the same old tired excuse it won't do any good. Well how the hell do you know until you try to make a difference?
One letter is worth 10 thousand head of voters. I full well intend to speak for you. Trust me I speak often and so does my family. If you don't like what I am saying bub put your pen in hand and write a letter. Or fingers to the keyboard and send an email. They get them yes they do. I will continue to speak for you,as long as I am capable. I have a dog in this fight and I intend it win.









|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Speaking Frankly
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?