Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Parking (Fun)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Parking (Fun)

Parking Perfection

There are people in this world who are parking perfectionists and I must admit that I am one of them. I have to get my car parked just so or I’m unhappy while I run my errands or shop. So, when I found this game, you can probably guess that I was hooked from the get go.

This is the most addicting game I’ve found in a great while. You have to park the car in the parking spot without crashing into any of the other cars. You use your arrow keys on the keyboard to drive the car. All instructions are on the site.

It seems like it would be the easiest thing to do, but I’ve crashed my car into the other vehicles too many times. I’ve been trying to complete level one for an hour. I always get just about perfectly aligned and then clumsily hit the wrong key.

This site is really popular too, so it may be down when you try to visit. Just come back later and play then.

Can you park your car to perfection? I hope you have better luck with it than I did. And don't forget, this is highly addictive. You have been warned! : )

Parking Perfection
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Parking (Fun)
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?