Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Final Act Productions

Friday, September 01, 2006

Final Act Productions

I don't preach as in God yep the G word here very often. But I was wondering.

I have read well actually we all have read about the conversion of the fox news guys to Islam. I have pondered this question and many other questions over and over. Could I deny my savior even at gun point and convert to another religion? Could I play along to save my life? What would I do? To deny Christ is to die is it not? According to the Bible. I can't answer this question to the world. I know what I would like to think.
Far be it from me to lob a stone.


This video is only about one minute long. It made my remaining hair stand straight up. You've got to see it.Turn your speakers way up or you will miss the most important part!
http://www.youtube.com/v/SmLhyPjHVes
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Final Act Productions
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?