Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Whimical Musings over a............

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Whimical Musings over a............

I added Halo scan at the urging of another blogger. I guess, really it is a good thing however I dont' get that many comments to worry over. This post is for fun. (My fun)

This blog welcomes all comments. Whatever they are. I will defend my own and let others ponder over the nuts. I am too old and been walking this path we call life far too long to worry over some dork. I am not upset over the comment just perplexed. This person Ragnar has left several rude comments that I still think are nonsensical. However tonight I will give him the space he seeks and ask one and all what in the world is he talking about?

Questions about his comments.

Does he hate the cartoon charactor Maxine? (I mena duh its a cartoon.)

Does he have something against women?

Penis Envey? Could it be that?

A militant homosexual aka gay person?

He wishes to call me names. Which I don't really give a rats pattuti about. I have been called names by better n that. I might, even could teach him a few new names and phrases. Trust me this old lady can make the hard core construction workers blush.

Halo scan comment below what the heck is this guy talking about?

You're blind AND rude..Now ain't you a treat?How about THE FUCKING IMAGE ON THE TOP OF YOUR SITE BITCH?hmm..That should explain it..(The bitch name was your idea.. Not mine..)Oh and by the way I have a d rated blog.Ragnar Homepage 08.30.06 - 1:04 pm #

Also What the heck does Ragnar mean?

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Whimical Musings over a............
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?