Google
This That And Frog Hair2: It's Come to My Attention

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's Come to My Attention

If you came here looking for your link you will have to search for it. It is probably hidden in a picture.


I started awhile back putting links in pictures. I have also added sites that might intrest you. Instead of just listing links on a post. I decided to have a daily snipe hunt of sorts here.

I have gotten no feed back to this little game. So I will assume everyone that wants to know what is hidden will seek out the links. Those that don't, will not bother. They will ignore the game.

I don't really care for the track back thingy. I do enjoy following links on other blogs.
But being me and walking to a different drummer, I thought playing find the hidden link is much more fun. Oh and by the way if you don't like the snipe hunt. Look up in the top right hand corner there is a little x, run your curser up there and click on it. That should take care of any problems.



Click a picture and
Happy Hunting.....
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: It's Come to My Attention
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?