Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Pissy

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pissy


There is a lot of blogs I surf by every day. I dont' always leave a comment. Most of them have more than enough of a comments to keep them busy. I don't really recall how I stumbled across Uncle Mac but I am glad I found him. He has a very enertaining blog and I have learned a lot from him.
Of course I love a man in uniform. heheheh Okay I know he isn't in unform any longer but hey its the thought.
Mac has a blog roll that I have attempted to put on my side bar. That is if Blogroll will work sometime today. The entro pic is below. Hopefully it will work.

|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Pissy
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?