Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Lets Visit

Monday, October 02, 2006

Lets Visit

Everyone has lots to say. I enjoy reading many different points of view. Today I came across a blog on Blog Mad that started out by going off into a manic episode of some sort It was about law makers. Nothing clear or definate. Gave a link and wala I was at another blog ranting nearly the same calling law makers treasonous. Finally after puzzling over these manic episodes I decided they were upset over the bill recently passed by the Senate to extract info from our enemies. Our inhuman torture of the enemy. Damn if that is inhuman I need to give them a lesson in inhuman treatment.

If you love Jarhead John ya gonna love Uncle Mac Is Pissed.
He has some very interesting posts up. Everyone should read them.


Gayle is tossing out a random bag of interesting things.

Mikes America has a contest going on. I haven't decided what I am going to enter.



Blue Star Chronicles always has something very interesting going on.




Shilo'sMushings
Monday, October 02, 2006
Everything closed down for Yom Kippur, except the Arab's rocket launchers
In Israel, Yom Kippur is not the day to go shopping, take a bus or go to the movies. Everything closes down for close to 30 hours,, giving people a chance to eat,



The Outlaw Republican Is having a contest also.



If ya don't click a picture ya just might miss sumptin"
|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Lets Visit
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?