Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Hobby

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hobby

Well Boys and Girls I have a new hobby. I have often wondered what exactly goes on in my yard at night. Hubby fixed me up with some cameras and wala. I am now able to moniter my nocturnal guests when I want.
Okay so I need a life you say... Well I kinda like the one I have. I love wathcing wildlife and with the gizmo known in the hunting world as a trail camera. I can now view it from the comfort of my puter what will they think of next. The next few pics are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I have captured. Man who knew there were that many critters around my house.
Caption them yourselves. Embarrassed



and last but not least I caught Fred and Wilma in a little hanky panky.






|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Hobby
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?