Google
This That And Frog Hair2: Hey Wait a Second

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey Wait a Second



I am trying a little something new here. I am going to start linking, some pictures to other blogs and stories part of the time. So when you run the curser over them you will click to an unknown destination. I won't be sending you any place I haven't been. or don't frequent..
I won't promise you will always like the place you land but its my way of sharing knowledge in a fun sort of way. In no way do I intend to offend the blogger that a picture directs them to. Should anyone not like a picture that links to their blog contact me. I shall remove it.



Over the next few days
I am leaving different
posts at the begining of this blog.
My regular laughes and grins will follow below.


|

Trade Banner Ads






Google
 
This That And Frog Hair2: Hey Wait a Second
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz


eXTReMe Tracker
free animated gifs




Who links to me?